Five key links to check out on the new National Resource Center on Lupus
The Lupus Foundation of America recently launched the National Resource Center on Lupus – an online and multi-media collection of resources for anyone affected by lupus, including people diagnosed with lupus, caregivers, health care professionals and the public. The Resource Center is intended to empower, educate and connect all people affected by lupus.
To introduce you to the site, here are five resources that you might want to check out:
- Self-Advocacy: Improve your ability to advocate for your own care and to manage the effects of lupus. Check out this slideshow with tips and suggestions to consider.
- Newly-Diagnosed: If you are newly-diagnosed with lupus, you are not alone. Read expert advice on what you need to know about lupus and how to manage it.
- Personal Stories: Learn about people with lupus who have overcome the odds through perseverance, inspiration and hope.
- Recipes: Get healthy, low-sodium recipes that are flavorful and delicious.
- Young Adults: Support, advice and information for young adults.
Or if you prefer to explore, you can easily find information and resources based on topic, relationship to lupus, category or keyword search. And because new information is added regularly, we suggest bookmarking the home page and signing up to receive regular updates and news!