Enroll in a lupus research interest group
What is the Research.forME™ Lupus Interest Group?
The Interest Group is an online forum where you can sign up to receive information about opportunities for participating in research that may be interesting to you.
Who can be part of the Lupus Interest Group?
Adults over 18 (or over 19 in AL and NE) can be part of the Interest Group. If you want to sign up a child or other adult, you must be their parent/legal guardian or legally authorized representative. You or the person you are signing up don’t need to have a lupus diagnosis to be a part of the Interest Group.
How do I sign up for the Lupus Interest Group?
You can join by completing this online questionnaire. You will need to answer 10-12 questions, and once you are done, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your enrollment. You can unsubscribe at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is the Lupus Interest Group different than the Lupus Registry?
Lupus Interest Group
- Answer a few general questions about yourself and your lupus symptoms
- For people with a lupus diagnosis or those who have not yet been diagnosed
- Connects you with research opportunities that are relevant to you based on the general information you provide
- Not a formal study
- Answer detailed questions about your diagnosis, treatment and quality of life
- Only for people with a lupus diagnosis
- Connects you with research opportunities that are relevant to your diagnosis, treatment and quality of life information you provide
- Part of a study that will advance lupus research
What if I want to sign up for both the Lupus Interest Group and the Registry?
If you select both options, you will only receive communications from the Registry as those will be more relevant to your specific situation. This also ensures that you are not being contacted twice about similar opportunities.
If I have questions about the Lupus Interest Group, who can I talk to?
Please contact the registry coordinator at email@example.com with any questions.