Roasted chicken caesar salad wrap
Try a healthy twist on classic picnic sandwiches. Wraps are simple to make and they pack up easily, so you can bring them wherever you choose to dine al fresco. This flavorful version is sure to appeal to both adults and kids. Serve with fresh in-season fruit.
Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe
- 2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
- 2–3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp organic Caesar dressing
- 4 tortillas
- In center of each tortilla, layer lettuce, 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, and ½ cup chicken.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp dressing over the chicken.
- Roll tortilla into a burrito shape.
- Wrap tightly in foil and refrigerate.
(per serving, including chicken): 362 calories, 17 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 395 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 29 g protein.