Find Support Near You
The Lupus Foundation of America National Network consists of chapters, offices, and support groups in communities throughout the United States.
With the help of informed volunteers and committed supporters, we:
- Conduct activities to increase awareness of lupus,
- Provide educational programs, support groups and services,
- Rally support for those who are affected by lupus & advocate on their behalf, and
- Raise money to support research and education programs so everyone affected by lupus can have an improved quality of life.
Within our network, you have access to over 150 support groups, community-based resources, and referrals to help you find a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
Our Chapters and Regional Offices are the on-the-ground experts in local benefits and resources.
- Florida Chapter
- Georgia Chapter
- Greater Ohio Chapter
- Heartland Chapter (serves Missouri, Southern Illinois, and Eastern Kansas)
- Indiana Chapter
- Iowa Chapter
- Lone Star Chapter (serves Dallas, San Antonio and surrounding counties)
- Mid-South Chapter (serves Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama)
- New Jersey Chapter (serves all counties down to and including Mercer and Ocean)
- North Carolina Chapter
- Northeast Region serves New York and Connecticut
- Pacific Northwest Region serves Washington and Oregon
- Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter (serves Southeastern Pennsylvania, south New Jersey and Delaware)
- Texas Gulf Coast Chapter (serves Houston and surrounding counties)
- Utah Chapter
- Wisconsin Chapter