Life with lupus can be difficult at times. We created the Take Charge email series to provide you with strategies to help you manage lupus and its every day challenges.
Each week for 8 weeks, you'll get an email from us with tips and resources that can empower you to take charge of your health.
By participating in the Take Charge email series, you'll gain knowledge of skills that can help you:
- Explain to others how lupus affects you
- Find and ask for the support you need
- Identify and track your lupus symptoms
- Stick with your treatment plan
- Make the most of your doctor appointments
- Cope with lupus and its day-to-day challenges
The Take Charge email series was developed for people who are newly diagnosed with lupus and longtime lupus warriors.
Sign up today to start taking charge of your health!
About the authors
The Health Educators of the Lupus Foundation of America are specially trained to give caring support to those who suffer from the brutal impact of lupus, one of the world's cruelest, most unpredictable and devastating diseases.